Zircon 61960 StudSensor i65 OneStep Center Stud Finder with LCD Display and Spotlight Pointing System
• Find the center of wood or metal studs or joists up to 1 1/2 in. (38 mm) deep
• WireWarning alert indicates the presence of hot electrical wiring
• Includes Zircon "How-to" DVD and detailed instructions.
• Sensing depth & accuracy can vary due to moisture, materials, wall text., paint.
• Not recommended for use on lath and plaster
Zircon's StudSensor i65 OneStep quickly and easily locates the edges and center of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors and ceilings. Patented CenterVision technology finds the center of studs in a single pass. Its easy-to-read display screen indicates directions, edges and center of studs, while WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage. FEATURES: Stud Scan mode locates the edges and center of wood or metal studs up to 3/4-Inch (19 mm) deep -- DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2-Inch (38 mm) -- LCD display indicates direction, edges and center of studs -- Patented SpotLite Pointing System and audio tone signals when the stud center is reached -- WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2-Inch (51 mm) deep -- ACT (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud.