ZipWall ZP4 10' Spring-Loaded Poles for Dust Barriers - 4-per Package
• Spring-loaded design for quick, easy, and safe setup
• Strong and lightweight stainless steel construction
• Telescope up to 10? 3? (from 4? 2?) - Each pole weighs just 1.5 lb
• Innovative non-skid, non-marking head and plate - GripDisks prevent sliding on smooth floors
• Work with positive and negative air - Help comply with the EPA RRP rule
ZipWall® 10 spring-loaded dust barrier poles are strong and lightweight, telescope up to 10 feet high and twist to lock. They are an ideal dust protection solution for residential remodeling, renovation, and repair work. Contractors and DIY home owners alike find these poles easy to use, easy to store, and a significant time saver. Each spring-loaded pole takes seconds to set up without a ladder. The innovative non-skid, non-marking head locks the barrier material onto the pole, allowing it to be raised with the pole, and holds it securely in place without damaging the ceiling. A tight dust barrier can be set up in just a few minutes, one pole at a time, without ladders, tape, or damage. Four poles can be used to create a dust barrier up to 10 feet high and 30 feet wide, or a three-sided room-within-a-room. With the carry bag, the 4-Pack is a handy one to keep in every truck, and the perfect ZipWall® starter kit! Contents Four 10? ZipPole® stainless steel spring-loaded dust barrier poles with parts (heads, plates, and GripDisk™ non-slip pads), two standard zippers with flap hooks, and one ZipWall® 10 carry bag. Plastic sheeting is not included.