WoodOwl 03813 1" x 18" Tri-Cut Nail Chipper Ship Auger Bit
• Tri-cut design with three precision ground edges for fast, smooth cutting without resistance
• Reduces nails to chips without grabbing and leaves a clean hole with minimal "blowout"
• Burr-free lead screw for easy starts and pull-through without material build-up
• Lighter weight than standard augers for safety and reduced fatigue without sacrificing strength
• Quick-change shank for fast and secure change-out
The WoodOwl 1" diameter x 18" long Nail Chipper Power Auger Bit is lighter weight and safer than standard auger bits thanks to its exclusive three-flute design. Unlike other bits, it reduces nails and other obstructions to chips, making it the ideal tool for boring clean holes in wood and in nail-embedded wood. WoodOwl Auger Bits are constructed of high carbon steel, which is heat-treated and fully hardened for safety and durability.