WoodOwl 01007 5/8" x 24" Deep Cut Ship Auger Bit
• Teflon coated to resist heat and friction
• Single spur cutting edge for fast and even cutting
• Unique twist design for clean chip removal, even in the deepest cuts
• Course lead screw for quick, on-target starts
• Carbon Steel Construction, Heat Treated and hardened for durability
WoodOwl Deep Cut Ship Auger Bits - Designed for making deep, smooth cuts in utility poles, railroad ties, pressure-treated lumber, wet or frozen wood. Spurred cutting edge for fast and even cutting. Course, burr-free lead screw for quick, on-target starts without material build-up. Unique twist design for clean chip removal even in deepest cuts. Teflon-coated to resist heat and friction. Perfectly concentric for even and easy cutting of accurately sized holes. Carbon steel construction with precise heat-treat and hardening processes for strength and durability. This bit has a 5/8" diameter and 24" Length.