Wal-Board Tools 24-002 12" Heli-Arc Stainless Steel Mud Pan (SP-12)
• Heavy-gauge stainless steel with HELI-ARC welded corners
• Tapered ends and sides for a comfort fit
• Professional quality water-tight construction
• Heavy duty, long lasting, rust resistant
• 12" Size: Top 13-1/2" and Bottom 12-1/2"
Wallboard Stainless Steel Mud Pan is used for holding joint compound while you apply product to the walls and ceiling surfaces. Various pan sizes are to accommodate blade sizes. Bottom of pan is designed to fit comfortable in hand. Mud Pan is made of heavy-gauge stainless steel with heli-arc welded corners for watertight construction. Tapered ends and sides are designed for a comfortable fit, with straight edges that allow a joint knife to wipe clean easily.