Wal-Board Tools 09-001 48" Aluminum Drywall T-Square - 3/16" Thick (TS-31)
• The ORIGINAL Drywall T-Square. Heat treated aluminum construction.
• 3/16" blade thickness. 47-7/8" blade length.
• Cross-head is angled for added strength. Aircraft alloy steel rivets attach head to blade.
• Reverse ruled blade for precise measurements in either direction.
• Head is calibrated to make accurate 16" (406mm) stud. Clear anodized finish.
The original drywall t-square has an angled crosshead, heat-treated aluminum construction and aircraft alloy steel rivets for strength and durability. A reverse ruled blade offers exact measurements in both directions.