Viking Wear D6335JG Professional Journeyman Hi-Vis 300D Trilobal Safety Rain Jacket with Hood - X-Large
• High quality workmanship hi visibility safety rainwear with triple stitched, taped and heat sealed seams for maximum waterproofness
• Superior resistance against abrasion, punctures, rips and snags with 300D Trilobal Rip-stop fabric
• Generously cut for ease of mobility while working
• 2" Vi-Brance reflective tape
• Two way pocket: hand warmer side pocket + front cargo pocket with Velcro closure
D6335JG Professional Journeyman 300D Trilobal Rip-Stop. Fully compliant with CSA Z96-09 Class 2, Level 2, becomes Class 3 when worn as a suit. Fully compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Class 3, Level 2 on the jacket; Class E, Level 2 on bib pants. 2" Vi-Brance® reflective material. Heavy duty 300 denier trilobal rip-stop polyester with PU backing. Double stitched, taped and heat sealed seams. Generous sizing for comfort and ventilation. Tafetta + mesh lined jacket for comfort. Front and back vents for breathability. Inner storage pocket. Two way pocket: hand warmer side pocket + front cargo pocket with Velcro closure. Dual chest straps for ID badge/cell/radio. Detachable Hood. "U" ANSI reflective striping configuration. Ideal for use in Traffic Flaggers, Construction, Truckers, Transit Authorities, Airline Workers, Mining, Waste Management, Landscaping, Road Construction.