Viking Wear 3307J Men's Black Journeyman 420D Nylon Rain Jacket with Hood - 2X-Large
• Perfect for high abrasion, snagging industries. Nylon fabric is superior in tear resistance. Ideal for Forestry/Lumber yard
• Heavy duty 420D nylon with PVC backing gives superior resistance to cut and snags
• Toughest fabric to resist punctures, rips, snags and abrasions
• Double stitched, taped and heat sealed seams to maximize waterproofness
• 100% Waterproof and Windproof
The Journeyman collection is a perfect combination of Viking high quality and affordability for every day work wear. This Journeyman jacket is made out of a heavy duty nylon (420 denier), with full mesh lining and vents for breathability without compromising waterproofing. For extra storm protection, it comes with a storm flap, fleece collar, durable bronze-planted snaps and a thin stripe of reflecting piping across the front. When you're looking for reliability and 100% waterproof outerwear, look for Journeyman. Heavy duty 420D nylon with PVC backing gives superior resistance to cut and snags. Full mesh lining for breathability. Fully lined detachable hood can be stuffed into fleece lined collar. heavy duty zipper covered with storm flap. Reflective safety piping on front and back. 4 vents on the front, and 4 vents on the back for breathability. 2 large lined zipped pocket. 1 inner chest zipped pocket. Adjustable velcro cuff. Great for Forestry, Fishing, Lumber yards and Construction.