Vaughan & Bushnell 177-14 16-oz Bricklayers Hammer w/Carbide Chisel End with 11" Hickory Handle (BL16TC)
• 16 oz.head and blade polished to a high luster
• 11" American hickory handle
• Forged from American made, high carbon steel, heat-treated and tempered
• Blade has been heat treated approximately 1 3/4" back from the tip
• Made entirely in the U.S.A
Designed to meet the professional bricklayer's critical requirements, these tools are all forged from American made, high carbon steel, carefully heat-treated and tempered. Bricklayer's hammers have striking head and blade polished to a high luster. The thin, back-beveled blade has been heat treated approximately 1 3/4" back from the tip - permitting repeated resharpening. Blade is designed for master brick masons and permits an accurate, brick-breaking blow. The 10, 16 and 24 oz. hammers have American hickory handle with pre-dried eye, triple-wedged for lasting Sure-Lock® tightness. The 16 and 24 oz. fiberglass handles have shock-absorbing, hollow core and PVC cushion grips and are wedged and epoxy sealed. The 18 oz. Solid Steel hammer comes with an exclusive Shock-Blok® hickory plug in the head to absorb shock and a PVC cushioned, slip resistant grip.