Razor-Back 44101 Square Point Transfer Shovel with Tab Socket and Rolled-step - 48" Long Handle (S248)
• For transferring heavy, loose material
• 48" North American Hardwood Handle - For Strength And Durability
• Open-back industrial gauge steel blade
• Rolled-Step - Helps Prevent Material Build-Up
• Dual rivet, extended tab socket for added strength
Strength and durability make Razor-Back tools the choice of professionals. This sturdy square point shovel is an essential part of any tool assortment. It's perfect for moving loose garden material, sand, top soil or debris. It can also be used to shape beds, mix concrete, level off areas that need to be flat or to scrape stubborn material off driveways or other hard surfaces. 58.5" height x 9.5" width x 5.375" depth.