Tenryu GM-25540 10" x 40-Tooth Gold Medal Series Combination Circular Saw Blade
• The highest quality combination blade you can buy
• Rip or cross-cut in thick or thin materials
• Fully-hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel body
• A new grade of extra hard carbide resists both abrasive and chemical wear better
• Resin bond-filled expansion slots to absorb any vibration and for quieter cutting
GOLD MEDAL SERIES - One saw, one blade: No problem! This is the top of the line choice for the serious craftsman who wants one superior blade for most all woodworking. Saw plate run-out less than .002" for flat true run. Built-in dampening system reduces vibration, making cuts quieter and more precise. Performs smooth, easy crosscuts and rips. Even does a great job on double sided laminates. Carbide tip material is an extra hard, C-4 and super fine grain with corrosion inhibitors to give the keenest edge and longest sharp-life. EACH BLADE FEATURES: Fully-hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel body for true and accurate cuts, meticulously hand hammer tensioned. A new grade of extra hard carbide resists both abrasive and chemical wear better than standard grades for longer life. Resin bond-filled expansion slots to absorb any vibration and for quieter cutting. TENRYU'S fine grit honing ensures mirror finish on carbide for the keenest possible edges and a super clean cut.10" Diameter, 40 Teeth, 5/8" Arbor, ATB Grind, 0.111" Kerf, 20 Rake.