Tenryu AC-25560DN 10" x 60-Tooth Alumi-Cut Circular Saw Blade for Non-Ferrous Metal
• A super easy cutting Alumi-Cut blade
• Fully-hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel bodies for true and accurate cuts
• Appropriate triple-chip grind pattern for non-ferrous metals
• Quality carbide ground to precision
• Excellent choice for cutting laminated flooring (i.e.: PergoR, etc.) with slide-miters or table saws
ALUMI-CUT SERIES - TENRYU'S best value for your non-ferrous metal cutting needs. Thin Kerf. Very Economical. The Alumi-Cut Series offers true quality and affordability. These blades are available in a wide variety of sizes to fit most popular job site and shop saws. Excellent results in aluminum, copper, brass, bronze and other non-ferrous metals. Even works well in many plastics. Also good for woodworking and plastic cutting when needed. Resharpenable for long life, the Alumi-Cut blades will help you improve your bottom line! These blades are also an excellent choice for cutting laminated flooring (i.e.: PergoR, etc.) with slide-miters or table saws. 10" Diameter, 60 Teeth, 5/8" Arbor, TCG Grind, 0.087" Kerf, -5 Rake.