Stanley 90-950 Wrench 12" Adjustable Maxsteel
• Tapered jaw design allows for work in limited space applications
• Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip
• Wide-capacity jaw accepts a wide range of fastener sizes
• Knurl adjusting mechanism for quick and precise adjustment
• Laser-etched SAE and mm jaw scale for easy size adjustment
The Stanley Bi-material handled adjustable wrench has a tapered jaw design allowing for work in tight spaces, wide capacity jaw, the forged chrome and steel construction, this wrench will become the workhorse of your toolbox. Built-in tension spring stabilizes movable jaw. Meets ANSI specifications.