Stanley 20-331 4-3/4" x 23 PPI Flush Cut Mini Pull Saw
• 23-point tooth geometry cuts quickly and cleanly on the pull stroke
• Double sided blade for convenient cutting from the left or the right
• Flexible blade for flush cutting plugs and dowels
• New ergonomically designed cushion grip handle for comfort
• Designed for trimming through tenon or lap joints
Stanley 20-331 This Flush Cut Saw has a contoured handle and a 4-3/4" blade length. 23 points per inch. Flexible blade cuts plugs or dowels flush. 23 point blade cuts quickly and cleanly on the pull stroke. Double-sided blade for convenient cutting to the left or right. Comfortable handle for maximum control. Excellent for trimming through tenons or lap joints.