Stanley 20-045 15" x 9 PPI FatMax Handsaw
• Blade is 15% thicker than conventional saws for straighter cuts with less binding
• SharpTooth Saw Technology uses three cutting surfaces to cut 50% faster than conventional saws
• Induction-hardened teeth stay sharp up to five times longer than standard teeth
• Back of saw can be used to mark 45º and 90º angles
• Thick, ergonomically designed grip resists slipping and adds comfort
Stanley 20-045 This FATMAX Saw has a 15" blade length and 9-points per inch. SharpTooth saw technology cuts 50% faster than conventional saws. Induction hardened teeth stay sharp 3 to 5 times longer than standard teeth. Ideal for cutting various types of wood and plastic. Blade is +15% thicker than conventional hand saws for straighter cuts and to reduce bending. Has an ergonomically designed handle for better grip and comfort. Handle is approximately 60% thicker than those of conventional hand saws. Patented design.