Stanley 12-960 1-3/8" x 6" BAILEY Low Angle Block Plane
• Ideal for planing end grain and plastic materials
• Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom
• Finger grips machined into sides make single-handed use easy
• Hardened, tempered steel gives precision-ground cutter edge durability
• Durable epoxy coating for long-lasting protection
Stanley 12-960 This Bailey Low Angle Block Plane is 6"(150mm) long and has a 1-3/8"(35mm) cutter width. Grey cast iron base with side and bottom precision ground. Durable epoxy coating for long-lasting protection. Hardened, tempered, and precision ground tool steel cutter for cutting edge durability. Precise shaving control provided by exact depth and lateral cutter adjustment. Quick release cam-lock for easy blade removal. Machined finger grips in sides provide for easy single-handed use. The 13-1/2° low angle cutter ensures that vibration is kept to a minimum for a fine finish. Ideal for planing end grain, and plastic materials.