Shark Corp 10-2410 10-5/8" x 17-TPI Super Fine-Cut Finish Saw
• Twist-lock design allows for fast, easy blade replacement
• Raker Tooth for cleaning the sawdust out of the kerf as the blade is pushed forward
• Diamond-Ground for extreme sharpness and smooth cuts
• Impulse Hardening for twice the blade life of standard tools
• Rubber-like elastomer double-injection, non-slip grips, for long-lasting comfort
Designed for finish carpenters and skilled woodworkers, this fine-cut finish saw from Shark Corp features a 17-point blade for ultra fast, super-smooth cutting even in hardwoods. An extremely narrow kerf (0.017 inches) performs superbly on those precise molding and intricate trim jobs, and cuts as thin as 1/32 inches. A high-carbon Japanese spring steel blade construction means optimal durability and longer tool life. The blade cuts when drawn toward you for more natural, smoother, straighter, and less fatiguing sawing operations. No downward pressure required, just let the weight of the saw do the work for you. With a spine for extra stability, and an extremely tight, 17-tpi tooth set, this finish saw cuts exceptionally smooth in a variety of woods such as oak, ebony, and exotic imported species such as ironwood. Cuts are ready for immediate gluing; sanding is rarely, if ever, required, making this fine-cut finish saw a boon for furniture makers, boat builders, artisans, and all genres of fine-woodworkers. Recommended For: All types of hardwoods, miter cuts, dowels, dovetail work, crafts, balsa wood, thin boards, all types of precision cuts. Blade length: 10-5/8". Teeth per inch: 17. Kerf 0.017". Replacement blade #01-2410.