Qual-Craft 2601 2" x 4" Wall Jack
• Meets OSHA safety regulations
• Designed for use with one 2 x 4 pole
• Constructed of heavy duty malleable iron castings
• Up to 1,000-pound capacity per jack
• Positive spring-loaded cam lock
This wall jack is used to raise walls and beams and tighten flooring and decking. Made of heavy-duty, malleable cast iron, the wall jack rides up and down on a 2-by-4-foot pole, working like a car jack for dozens of construction uses. To lift walls and beams, insert a length of 1-inch (OD) pipe (not included) to act as a lever. The wall jack has a capacity of 1,000 pounds with the use of a two-by-four (actual measurement is 1-1/2 by 3-1/2 inches) made of clear, straight-grained fir wood, free of knots and defects. The jack is intended to meet OSHA safety regulations when instructions are carefully followed.