Qual-Craft 00455 Heavy Duty Temper Reusable Roofing Anchor Point
• Meets all applicable OSHA & ANSI standards
• Can be installed with screws or duplex nails
• For temporary use on wood rooftops
• Fits up to 12/12 roof pitch
• Offset holes down the center to avoid truss splitting
The Temper Reusable Anchor is a reusable anchorage connector designed for temporary use on wood rooftops. It can fit all roof pitches from flat to 12/12, is composed of thick plated steel for longer lasting product life, and is ideal for Fall Arrest and Restraint applications. This anchorage connector can be installed with either screws or duplex nails (depending on roof pitch), and its designed offset holes down the center help keep the truss from splitting. Supplied with all necessary fasteners (always use new fasteners for each new installation application).