Pico 81203J 20 AWG Black Primary Wire 50' per Package
• Single Conductor Copper Stranded
• Polyvinyl Chloride Insulation
• Flexible, Permanent Color & High Abrasion Resistance
• Meets SAE Type J1128 Specifications
• ?perating Temperatures of -40°F to 165°F
Single Conductor copper stranded primary wire with the highest quality polyvinyl chloride insulation providing the best in flexibility, permanent color and resistance to acids, grease, oil and diesel fumes. Primary wire is manufactured to meet all SAE Type J1128 specifications and will work safely between the operating temperatures of -40°F and 165°F.