Porter Cable C2002 Pancake Compressor 6 Gallon Oil-Free 150 psi
• 150 PSI - Higher Pressure for longer air tool performance
• 2.6 SCFM @ 90 PSI for fast recovery time, per ISO1217
• 6 Gallon Pancake style tank for stability, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
• Low amp 120 Volt motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
• Two regulated, factory installed air couplers to easily support two users
The Porter Cable C2002 is an oil-free 1.5 HP running pancake-style air compressor with larger easy to read regulated air pressure gauge. The induction motor provides longer life and better performance. This motor has replaceable brushes for that will help extended life motor even further. The 150 PSI max pressure allows for longer tool run time. This unit also is able to run at 3.5 SCFM for faster tank recharge of 6 gal tank. The C2002 features 150 PSI - 10 gallon equivalent tank size as compared to conventional 125 PSI model. The oil-free pump allows for maintenance-free use as well as use on slopes without the risk of oil leakage. At 34lbs the C2002 is lightweight for portability, and the 6 gallon tank supports heavy usage of stapler, brad and finish nailer, standard-to-heavy roofing and standard framing nailer. The C2002 features a the High-Flo air regulator for more work at higher pressure (125 PSI start and 150 PSI stop pressure switch) This unit can be used on an extension cord use without tripping circuit breakers and it has built-in automatic thermal overload protection. Standard Equipment: Compressor, ASME safety valve, air regulator and gauges, 1/4" quick coupler, and operating manual.