Midwest Tool & Cutlery MWT-6716R 10" Aviation Snips with Right Cut and Serrated Blades
• RIGHT REGULAR CUT - Cuts straight and right curves. Easiest used in left hand
• LONGEST LASTING CUTTING EDGE - Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability
• STRONGEST HANDLES - High Tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power
• COMFORTABLE GRIPS - Kush'N-Power grips conforms with the motion of the user's hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage
• EASY CUTTING - Compound leverage multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 8:1 for significantly less fatigue
Right Aviation Snip - MWT-6716R - Cuts straight and right curves. Easiest used in left hand. Serrated blades. Nominal Length: 9-3/4", Cut Length: 1-1/4", Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 18/22, Cuts wide right curves and straight.