Midwest Tool & Cutlery MWT-6716B 9" Bulldog Aviation Snips with Straight Cut and Serrated Blades
• STRAIGHT REGULAR CUT - Cuts straight and wide curves to the left and right. Use in either hand
• LONGEST LASTING CUTTING EDGE - Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability
• STRONGEST HANDLES - High Tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power
• COMFORTABLE GRIPS - Kush'N-Power grips conforms with the motion of the user's hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage
• CUT THICK MATERIALS EASILY - Requires 40% less hand force to cut 18 gauge cold rolled steel. Perfect for layered, seams and thick materials
Bulldog Aviation Snip - MWT-6716B - Cuts straight. Use in either hand to cut thick materials, multiple layers of materials, seams, etc. Serrated blades. Nominal Length: 9", Cut Length: 7/8", Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 16/18, Notch cuts, Special purpose is thick materials.