Milwaukee 49-22-8510 Heavy Duty Right Angle Drill Attachment Kit
• Compact design allows work in tight areas
• Durable all metal housing and steel gears
• Rated up to 235 in-lbs of torque
• Accepts standard 1/4 in. hex shank bits
• Accepts standard 1/4 in. hex drive accessories
Milwaukee's Right Angle Attachment allows contractors to drive screws and drill holes in tight, difficult work areas. This attachment is ideal for cordless drills and uses standard 1/4 in. hex accessories. It has a durable all-metal housing and steel gears with ball bearing construction which allows this adapter to handle up to 235 in-lbs of torque. The compact design measures only 2 inches wide allowing it to fit in tight spaces where work is difficult to perform. The convenient quick change chuck accepts standard 1/4 in. hex drive accessories.