Milwaukee 48-39-0518 35-3/8" x 14 TPI Compact Portable Bandsaw Blade
• 14 TPI, 35-3/8" Length x 1/2" Width x 0.020" Thickness
• Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
• Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
• Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts.
• For cutting common materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick and very hard materials 5/16" - 1/2" thick
Milwaukee Compact Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of Milwaukee Compact Band Saws. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.