Milwaukee 48-39-0500 44-7/8" x 10TPI Band Saw Blades Bi-Metal
• 10 TPI, Bi-Metal Construction
• Matrix II high speed steel teeth with 8% cobalt
• For cutting stock 5/16 in. to 1/2 in. thick
• For use with portable band saws using 44-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. x .020 in. blades
• Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
Milwaukee Bi-Metal Super-Tough band saw blades outlast conventional blades up to 3 times, requiring fewer blade changes. An extremely hard and uniform tooth point is electron beam welded to a tough durable backing with high flex life for faster cutting and longer blade life. Recommended for cutting aluminum, angle iron, bronze, brass, copper, galvanized pipe, mild steel, and tougher steels including stainless, chrome, tungsten steel, plus other problem material at slow speed. Includes one blade