Milwaukee 48-00-5026 9" x 5/8TPI The Ax Sawzall Blade for Wood Cutting 5 Blades per Pack
• 5/8 Teeth Per Inch, 9" Length, 1" Height, 0.062" Thickness
• 1/2" Universal Tang fits Most Recirocating Saws, 5 Blades per Package
• A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
• The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
• Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
The Ax delivers superior durability and fast cutting in nail-embedded wood, plywood, OSB and engineered lumbers. A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade. A complete, unset raker tooth on the blade tip allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing.