Marshalltown 17-6ASU QLT 72" Powder Coated Blue Aluminum Push Button Handle Section - 1-3/8" Diameter (14258)
• Constructed of Thick-Walled Aluminum Tubing
• Heat Treated, Lightweight
• Quick Connect Snap Spring Positively Lock Handles in Place
• Use when Finishing Large Slabs of Concrete
• Easy to Snap Together and Take Apart
Marshalltown 14258 6-Foot Push Button Handle 1-3/8-Inch Diameter is constructed of thick-walled aluminum tubing. Use one pole, or combine more than one section, to reach out when finishing large slabs of concrete. The push button ends make the heat treated, lightweight handle easy to snap together and take apart. A quick connect snap spring positively lock handles in place. Available in singles, see item #10509. WARNING: When using handle extensions, always avoid contact with electrical power lines or any electrical source.