Marshalltown 136D 6" x 3" Curved Ends Edger with DuraSoft Handle - 3/8" Radius, 1/2" Lip (14146)
• Heavy gauge high carbon steel blade
• Sturdy steel mounting welded to the blade
• Both ends are curved up for use in either direction
• Resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability
• Used to produce a radius at the edge of a concrete slab to prevent the edge from chipping
Made from carbon steel, with a sturdy mounting welded to the blade. Comfortable handle is securely attached. Used to produce a radius at the edge of a concrete slab to help prevent the edge from chipping off. Curved end helps prevent edger from digging into wet concrete.