Marshalltown 12 11" x 4-1/2" Curved Blade Drywall Trowel with Straight Wood Handle (12612)
• High carbon steel blade has slight concave bow for feathering mud joints
• Aluminum alloy mounting is lightweight but very strong
• Flexible blade is tempered, ground, and polished
• Straight natural finish hardwood handle with diamond shank design to keep handle from twisting
• Blade fastened to the mounting with hardened stainless steel rivets
Premium Grade Xtra Lite Drywall Trowel - Aluminum alloy mounting is lighweight but very strong, high carbon steel blade has a slight concave bow in the blade which helps the user feather the mud and make perfect drywall joints. Flexible blade is tempered, ground and polished. Fastened to the mounting with hardened steel rivets, exclusive diamond shank design keeps the handle from twisting, smooth natural finish hardwood handle is securely attached.