Malco SL2R Adjustable Snap Lock Punch - 1/4" To 5/8" Throat Depth
• Ideal for crimping gutter end caps in place or creating your locking tabs for sheet metal duct corners
• Compound leverage produces 7 to 1 mechanical advantage
• Ergonomic Redline Handles won’t wear you down
• Slide adjustment for throat depths from 1/4" to 5/8"
• Ideal for end caps on gutters
Malco SL2R Adjustable Snap Lock Punch - 1/4" To 5/8" Throat Depth. Slide adjustment for throat depth allows settings from 1/4 to 5/8 inch (6 to 16 mm) depth. Easy one-hand operation. Ideal for crimping gutter end caps in place. Also creates locking tabs in light sheet metals for joining metal sheets or inserting into rolled edge of utility trim. Formed metal cutting jaws and handles are made of hardened stampings. Rust resistant nickel plate and black oxide finishes ensure long service life. The SL2R Snap Lock Punch also features ergonomic RedLine Handle technology. An Engineered handle opening compliments the natural power stroke of any user’s hand and maximizes the powerful 7:1 mechanical advantage of compound-leverage head to handle linkage. Comfortable handle grip contours, a non-slip grip insert, spring handle actuation and a thumb-operated handle latch ensure a natural fit and feel for comfortable one hand operation anywhere on the job.