Malco S6R 6" Hand Seamer with Forged Jaws
• Bend, fold, flatten, straighten sheet metal on the job
• Depth markings graduated in 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) increments to a full 1-1/4 inch (31.75 mm) jaw depth
• 24 gauge (0.71 mm) capacity in galvanized steel
• Compound leverage produces 7 to 1 mechanical advantage
• Ergonomic Redline Handles won’t wear you down
Malco S6R 6" Hand Seamer with Forged Jaws. Malco Hand Seamers, with forged steel jaws, are the premier choice for bending, folding, flattening and straightening sheet metal edges or safely gripping and moving sheet metal around the job site. These seamers are available in 3 inch (76.2 mm) and 6 inch (152.4 mm) jaw widths as well as an offset 3 inch (76.2 mm) size for overhead work. The drop-forged, high-impact jaws feature depth markings graduated in 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) increments and are complimented by a powerful compound leverage design. Easily bend flanges or completely flatten seams from 1/4 to 1-1/4 inch (6.35-31.75 mm) deep in 24 gauge (0.71 mm) galvanized or (0.61 mm) mild steel. Malco’s Hand Seamers, with forged steel jaws, also feature ergonomic RedLine Handle technology. An Engineered handle opening compliments the natural power stroke of any user’s hand and maximizes the powerful 7:1 mechanical advantage of compound-leverage head to handle linkage. Comfortable handle grip contours, a non-slip grip insert, spring handle actuation and a thumb-operated handle latch ensure a natural fit and feel for comfortable one hand operation anywhere on the job.