Makita XSR01Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw, Tool Only
• Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 5,100 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
• The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
• X2 LXT technology delivers up to 558 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 291 cross-cuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
• Large 2-9/16” cutting capacity at 90°; cuts 3X material in a single pass
Makita XSR01Z. Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V X2 LXT (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless Rear Handle 7-1/4” Circular Saw (XSR01Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately). It's powered by two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries for maximum performance, and has an electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application. Makita 18V X2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like cutting sheet and dimensional lumber that traditionally called for a corded saw. Best of all, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries with the XSR01Z as they use across the expansive Makita 18V LXT cordless tool series. The XSR01Z has a long list of features for efficient cutting without the cord. Users of leading corded saws will appreciate the blade-left rear-handle design. The electronically-controlled brushless motor delivers a full 5,100 RPM for efficient cutting. In internal testing, the XSR01Z made up to 558 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber using two fully-charged 5.0Ah batteries. Added features include a large 2-9/16” cutting capacity at 90 degrees that will cut 3X lumber in a single pass, and an electric brake for maximum productivity. The saw has a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard with die-cast aluminum blade cover and motor housing, which combines durability with less weight (only 12.4 lbs. with batteries, sold separately).