Makita XSF03R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Brushless Cordless 4,000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver Kit (2.0Ah)
• Push Drive Technology – in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener engages for more efficient battery usage and increased drywall installation
• BL Motor delivers 0-4,000 RPM to handle a variety of drywall and framing applications
• The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
The Makita XSF03R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Drywall Screwdriver Kit (model XSF03R) breaks new ground for drywall contractors. It is ideal for hanging sheetrock, metal framing, installing subfloors, backer board, and decking applications.It's powered by a Makita BL Brushless Motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. With the exclusive Push Drive Technology, the 18V Drywall Screwdriver can be set on lock-on mode so the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged. This gives contractors a quieter work environment, and also saves on battery power. It’s built for added durability with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions. The 18V LXT 2.0 Ah battery provides 50% more run time per charge than the 1.5Ah battery (BL1815), yet it charges in only 25 minutes – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the battery features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.