Makita XSC02Z 5-7/8" 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Metal Cutting Saw (Tool Only)
• Makita-built motor delivers 3,900 RPM for faster cutting
• Cuts a wide range of metals including Unistrut, all thread, channel, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more
• Compact and ergonomic design at 13-1/8" long
• Dual L.E.D. lights illuminates the work area
• Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
The Makita 5-7/8" 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 5-7/8" Metal Cutting Saw (model XSC02Z, tool only) cuts 2" conduit in a single pass. The XSC02Z has a Makita-built brushless motor and a compact design for faster metal cutting through Unistrut, all thread, channel, corrugated, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more. Large cutting capacity (2-1/4" at 90°) allows for 2" conduit to be cut in a single pass. Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance. The BL Motor delivers 3,900 RPM for faster cutting, eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life. Also efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge and the electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application. The XSC02Z can be used with Makita 5-3/8" metal cutting blades. Electric brake for maximum productivity. Dual L.E.D. lights illuminates the work area and stainless steel base reduces chip build-up to prevent surface damage. Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.