Makita XPS01Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw, Tool Only
• Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord (batteries not included)
• Makita built electronically controlled BL Brushless Motor delivers 6,300 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
• Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
• Variable speed control dial (2,500 - 6,300 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
• Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
The Makita XPS01Z 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless 6-1/2” Plunge Circular Saw Kit (XPS01Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) delivers precise and more accurate cutting when combined with an optional guide rail system (sold separately). The saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful Makita-built brushless motor powered by two 18V LXT batteries with Automatic Speed Change Technology, which adjusts cutting speed and torque during the cut for optimum performance. The Saw has a variable speed control dial (2,500 – 6,300 RPM), with soft start and an electric brake for added convenience. It has a large 2-3/16” cutting capacity at 90 degrees, with a bevel capability of -1° to 48° and positive stops at 22.5° and 45°. When used with a rail system (sold separately) the Plunge Circular Saw is a more portable option to a table saw for select applications, and is ideal for use on the job site or in a workshop.