Makita XPH12Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill, Tool Only
• BL Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torqu
• Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Variable 2-speed design (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
Makita XPH12Z is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT Brushless Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12Z, tool only) combines power and run-time for more drilling, driving and fastening tasks in wood, metal, and masonry. The efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.