Makita XNB01Z 2" 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Brad Nailer (Tool Only)
• Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2"; magazine capacity up to 110 nails
• 2-mode selector switch for sequential or contact nailing operation
• Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide
• Anti-dry drive mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Grass Shear (model XMU04Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) is a compact and cordless solution for grass trimming and cutting. The XMU04Z has dual blade action and a wide 6-5/16” cutting width, and delivers faster blade speed (2,500 strokes per minute/SPM) than the previous model. When using a fast-charging 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery (sold separately), users will get up to 200 minutes of run time on a single charge. It has 3-stage adjustment so the cutting height can be matched to the application. Additional features include a rubberized soft grip handle, "tool-less" blade changing, non-electrolyzed nickel plated blades to resist staining and rusting, and a compact size at only 4.1 lbs. (with battery, sold separately).