Makita XLT01Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Angle Impact Driver (Tool Only)
• Makita-built motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque
• Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
• Compact 2-1/8" angle head height for use in close quarters
• Large paddle switch with soft grip provides increased comfort
• Long, ergonomic body design provides maximum reach
Makita a 18V cordless angle impact driver has a Makita-built motor that delivers 530 in.lbs. of max torque. Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications. Compact 2-1/8" angle head height for use in close quarters. Large paddle switch with soft grip provides increased comfort with long, ergonomic body design provides maximum reach. Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue. Has a convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes. Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area. Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Battery and charger sold seperately.