Makita XLC02ZB 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Cordless Vacuum (Tool Only)
• Up to 33 minutes of continuous use with a 18V 5.0Ah LXT battery (battery not included)
• Bagless 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal
• Redesigned floor nozzle for improved maneuverability and debris collection
• Weighs only 3.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
• Extension, floor nozzle, crevice tool, filter, cloth filter (battery and charger not included)
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum (XLC02ZB, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) is a compact and powerful solution for fast and efficient cleaning. At only 18-3/4” in length this compact vacuum can be used as a “hand-vac”, or with the floor nozzle extension for floors, carpets, and hard-to-reach spaces. It has a redesigned floor nozzle for improved debris collection, and a bag-less 2-stage cloth filtration system for easy cleaning and quick debris disposal. When using an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery (sold separately), users will get up to 33 minutes of continuous use on a single charge. It is compatible with Makita 18V LXT and 18V LXT Compact Lithium-Ion batteries. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.