Makita XGH02ZK 18V LXT® Lithium?Ion Cordless Variable Temperature Heat Gun, Tool Only
• Adjustable temperature control with 6 maximum temperature settings: ambient air temperature, 302º, 482º, 662º, 842º and 1,022º F
• Adjustable air flow 4.2 / 7.1 CFM
• Trigger switch with lock-on and lock-off functions
• Up to 30 minutes of continuous run time on low with 18V LXT® 6.0Ah Battery BL1860B (battery not included)
• Up to 21 minutes of continuous run time on high with 18V LXT® 6.0Ah Battery BL1860B (battery not included)
Makita XGH02ZK. The 18V LXT® Variable Temperature Heat Gun is a cordless solution for plumbers, electricians, glaziers, auto mechanics, general contractors, and anyone who needs a portable heat source. It offers over 21 minutes of continuous runtime with an 18V LXT® 6.0Ah Battery (sold separately), has a variable temperature of up to 1,022°F, and a variable air flow of 4.2 to 7.1 CFM. It is a cordless solution for a wide range of applications including vehicle wraps and tinting, stripping lacquer, paint, and varnish, thawing frozen pipes, loosening tile and putty, re-melting adhesive, removing stickers, waxing, and de-waxing, bending plastic pipes, or sheets, and more.