Makita XFD15ZB 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill, TOOL ONLY
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-7/8" long. Ideal for working in tight spaces.
• Weighs only 2.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)
• Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
• Engineered with a metal jampot design for increased durability. Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area.
• Makita-built Brushless Motor delivers 350 in.lbs. of Max Torque. The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes.
Makita XFD15ZB. The 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless Driver-Drill (XFD15ZB, tool only) is a drilling and driving solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Driver-Drill offers the size and weight of lower voltage tools, but with the performance, power, and compatibility of 18-Volt. It has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work area. At only 5-7/8 in. long, it is a compact drilling and driving solution with superior comfort and handling.