Makita XFD10Z 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill, Tool Only
• Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
• Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
• Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
• Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
• Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
The Makita XFD10Z 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless ½” Driver-Drill (model XFD10Z, tool only, battery sold separately) delivers power, performance and superior ergonomics in a compact size, with an efficient 4-pole motor that delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 25% more speed than the previous model. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.