Makita XDT14T 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Quick-Shift Mode 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit (5.0Ah)
• Quick-Shift Mode uses the brushless motor’s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening
• Tightening Mode (T-mode) for faster tightening of self-drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
• 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,100 / 0-2,100 / 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
• BL Brushless Motor delivers 3,600 Max RPM and 1,550 in.lbs. of Max Torque
• Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
The Makita XDT14T 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Quick-Shift Mode 3-Speed Impact Driver (model XDT14T) is a best-in-class fastening solution for users who want more torque, longer run-time, and precision fastening features. The XDT14T delivers all of the above in a compact size with a superior power-to-weight ratio. The XDT14T combines a full 1,550 in.lbs. of fastening torque with category-leading precision features. Quick-Shift Mode uses the brushless motor’s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening. Another precision feature is Tightening Mode (T-mode), which downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. These precision features, combined with 3-speed power settings, give users more control for a wide range of fastening tasks – from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts, and much more. It is only 4-5/8" long and ideal for work in tight spaces.