Makita XCU04PT 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 16" Chain Saw Kit (5.0Ah)
• No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts with reduced maintenance and low noise levels
• Makita-built outer rotor brushless motor direct-drive system delivers power of a 32cc gas chain saw
• Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
• "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
• Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for improved cutting performance
Makita XCU04PT. Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 16” Chain Saw (model XCU04PT). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the XCU04PT is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT® batteries for maximum power, speed and run-time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw.