Makita XCU03PT1 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 14" Chain Saw Kit with 4 Batteries (5.0Ah)
• No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts with reduced maintenance and low noise levels
• Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct-drive system delivers power of a 32cc gas chain saw
• Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
• Up to 380 cuts in 4 x 4 cedar with four 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
• "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
Makita XCU03PT1. Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Chain Saw Kit (model XCU03PT1). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the Chain Saw is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT® batteries for 36V power and run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw.