Makita XBU03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Blower, Tool Only
• Makita-built BL Brushless Motor delivers up to 459 CFM and 116 MPH
• Cruise control lever with variable speed trigger for power and run time management
• In-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics
• Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
• Tool only (batteries and charger not included)
With zero emissions and lower noise, the 18V LXT Brushless Cordless Blower (XBU03Z) is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. It’s powered by one 18V LXT battery (sold separately), the same battery that powers the full range of solutions in the expanding LXT system. This blower features a compact and ergonomic design, weighing in at only 6.5 lbs. and measuring 32-1/2” long. With no carbon brushes, the Makita BL Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life, and delivers speeds up to 116 MPH air velocity and a full 459 CFM. Makita’s efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. A cruise control lever provides management of power and run time.