Makita XAU02PTB 36V (18V X2) LXT Brushless 10" Telescoping Pole Saw Kit, 13' Length (5.0Ah) ***Unavailable*****
• Telescoping shaft easily adjusts length from 9 ft. to 13 ft. allowing access to hard-to-reach branches
• Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers power of a 30cc gas pole saw
• Up to 140 cuts in 4x4 cedar with two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
• 20% faster cutting speed than a 31.4cc gas engine pole saw
• ncludes 10" sprocket nose guide bar and 3/8" low profile pitch, .050" gauge chain
Makita XAU02PTB. The 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 10” Telescoping Pole Saw Kit (XAU02PTB) is a welcome solution for a range of trimming and cutting applications. With zero emissions, lower noise and maximum versatility, the pole saw delivers maximum performance and run time without the hassles of gas and without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform. The pole saw’s telescoping shaft easily adjusts from 9 ft. to 13 ft. in length for efficient pruning of branches. The brushless motor delivers power of a 30cc gas pole saw to handle commercial-duty applications. The XAU02PTB also offers a 20% faster cutting speed than a 31.4cc gas engine pole saw. Torque boost mode helps power through thick or hard branches. The pole saw can make up to 140 cuts in 4x4 cedar with two 18V LXT 5.0Ah Batteries.