Makita TM3010CX1 Multi Tool Kit with Tool-Less Blade Change
• Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM)
• Clamp system provides 12 tightening settings; one every 30° (0° to 360°)
• 3.2 degree oscillation angle engineered for faster cutting and sanding
• Powerful 3.0 AMP motor with soft start feature for smooth start-ups and improved performance for fast cutting, sanding, scraping and grout removal
• Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality work
The Makita multi tool with tool less blade change is ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications. The multi tool has a powerful 3.0 AMP motor with soft start feature for smooth start-ups and improved performance for fast cutting, sanding, scraping and grout removal. Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application. The Makita multi tool has precision engineered for reduced vibration and low noise 80dB(A). A small diameter barrel grip for improved handling and added operator comfort with a Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience. Includes adapters to fit most competitive accessories. Includes: 1-1/4" Plunge Saw Blade(BiM)(A-95255), Sanding Pad(A-95423), (5) 120 Grit Sandpaper(A-95532-1), (5) 180 Grit Sandpaper(A-95548-1), Makita Multi-Tool Adapter(313248-8), Accessory Case and Tool Case.