Makita T-01404 6-1/2" 24T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade, Framing
• Ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
• Carbide tooth construction for clean cuts and long life
• Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
• Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
• For use with 6-1/2" Cordless Circular Saws with 5/8" arbor
The Makita T-01404 6-1/2" 24T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade (T-01404) is built for faster cutting in a range of framing applications. The ultra-thin kerf design is engineered to cut smoother with minimal material loss and less drag on the motor, making it ideal for use with cordless circular saws. Additional features include the fully-hardened hand-tensioned steel saw plate construction for truer cuts. Engineered for use with 6-1/2” cordless circular saws with 5/8” arbor.